Captain Miller Taylor Email Phishing Scam

From: Captain Miller Taylor
email: scanner@safenetbox.biz
Subject: Good Day,


78.10.117.245
 
 
capt.timblair911@gmail.com...winners123
 
 
Good Day,
 
I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner,I found you
listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in
Iraq, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business.
 
I only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I want to
solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf.
 
I am Captain Miller Taylor , an officer in the US Army,and also a West
Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Air
Borne Division Peace keeping force in Baghdad, Iraq.
 
I am on the move to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just
left,and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping
of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA from the
Iraq. I hope you can be trusted? Kindly view this news blog below for
some info
 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm .
 
 
If you can be can be trusted,i will explain further when i get a
response from you. Please ensure to reply me Immediately if you want
to help me. re[ly direct to this email id ;millermiller210@gmail.com
1. Full Name
2. Address
3. Occupation
4. Age
4; Your telephone
5; A scan copy of your identification .
 
Pls i need your response immediately
 
God Bless America.
Captain Miller Taylor
ENAIL;millermiller210@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Phishing from Bedroom

Email Phishing from Bedroom