Miscellaneous PHISHING SCAMS From Mrs Susan Uda, Dr. John Cho Chak, Betty Rawlings, REV JOHN OBI


Laptop Fail by ph0rk


Subject line: Dear Customer
Received From: paolapgraps@alice.it


Dear Customer
Good day, Please we need your current home address and telephone number to enable us start sending your US$8.5,000.00 to you as we were instructed by western union to be sending you $5000.00 per day until the whole amount is located to you, We need your full name.............Home Address............Telephone number................ forward them to this email address( westernunionrecondfile@yahoo.fr) call Director Rev Dr Frank Richard at +229-98 71 04 51. Note you can pay the for the Activation fee of your Total Funds before you can be able to pick up this first payment of $5000 dollar which has been sent to you already, Track this information Bellow.

Here is your First payment,

https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=global

MTCN#: 6850395616
Sent by: Yolanda Dalag
Country: Benin
Amount sent: $5000
Test Question: In God?
Answer: We Trust

Thanks
Mrs Susan Uda

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. John Cho Chak Phishing Scam Email


Received from: {Dr. John CHAN Cho Chak}  john2@online.nl
Subject line: [No Subject]

Dear Friend,

I am Dr. John CHAN Cho Chak, A member of Director of Operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Sai Wan Ho Branch, Hong Kong; I have an obscured business suggestion. Should you be further interested, Contact me through this email for further confidential correspondence: dr.johnchanchochak6@yahoo.com.hk

Warm Regards
Dr. John CHAN Cho Chak.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Received from: m.c.levering@online.nl
Subject line: [No Subject]

I am Mrs Betty Rawlings, A United States Citizen i have good news for you contact me via my email:  rawlingsbetty477@yahoo.com.hk

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi.
I write this and I believe that you answer me. I hope you will be an interesting conversationalist and a good friend and maybe more. Many Humans began their relationship through correspondence. And so I decided to try it.
I am an educated, active, ambitious ... I appreciate in people a sense of proportion and the ability to laugh. :) But most of all I appreciate the confidence and the willingness of men to a new relationship. You are ready to start a new relationship? What do you think about this? Write to me. My email onqronn877@yandex.ru I look forward to a response.

Best wishes,
Juliya
Email: onqronn877@yandex.ru


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Received from: revjojohn@aol.com
Subject line: atm Card Payments Unit Notification
GOOD DAY,
This is to officially inform you that (ATM Card number:
4225-8422-0661-2760) has been accredited in your favor. Your Personal
Identification Number is 8228. The ATM Card Value is US$10,000,000.00. You
are advice to contact me with the following information: Name, Address,
Phone, Age, Sex, and Occupation. You can also call out hot line
+234-8061216560, to confirm.
Thank you,
Rev. John Obi
ATM Logistics Unit,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dear Prospective Partner,

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before but l do solely want to present you with a business proposition worth millions of dollars. 
My Name is Ting Sun I work with the Hang Seng Bank. There is the sum of US$28,500,000.00 in my bank"Hang Seng Bank",Hong kong. I wish to make a transfer of the US$28,500,000.00 .I do solicit for your assistance in effecting this transaction. I intend to give you 40% of the total funds as compensation for your assistance. Should you be interested please send me an email on my private email.

Regards,
Ting Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Phishing from Bedroom

Email Phishing from Bedroom