David H. Koch & Charles G. Koch Email Phishing Scam

The real David H. Koch
From: David H. Koch
email: officefile238@gmail.com
Subject: ----HI DONATION FOR YOU!

Hi,

David H. Koch, the Philanthropist and Found of Koch Industries


My name is David Hamilton Koch, a philanthropist and the founder of Koch Industries, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living I had one idea that never changed in my mind, that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD $2,000,000.00 Two Million Dollars to randomly selected individuals worldwide.

David H. Koch believes you are a lucky individual


On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so that I will know your email address is valid.

Regards,
David H. Koch

Note: This email is obviously not from the real David H. Koch. He doesn't waste his time emailing regular people about things like this. You can be sure of that.


Next is the Charles G. Koch Scam:

From: "Charles De Ganahl Koch " <11@twet2.onmicrosoft.com>
Reply-To: <charles.charity@xaut.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 16:44:28 +0530
Subject: DONATION FOR YOU !!

Hi,
My name is Charles G. Koch, a philanthropist and the founder of The Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living.’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD 1.Million to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

(charles.charity@xaut.org) Email me (Charles G. Koch)

Visit the web page to know more about me: www.bornrich.com/charles-koch.html or you can google me ( Charles de Ganahl Koch ).

Regards,
Charles G Koch 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Guys….I just want to say a big thanks to ( Dr Ogbe ) for what he has done for me and my family by helping me to win lottery. I won Five Hundred and Thirty Three Million Us Dollars. (($533,000,000.00)). His lottery spell is the best and so amazing. My life is now balance and i am Now Very Rich As i have always wanted and i am out of doubt. Are you looking for a real and genuine spell caster to help you win big in any kind of lottery you play? you can contact DrOgbe , today all your plan to ever win Big in Lottery will Come True and work out well for you. His spell very real and genuine i can not still believe it And His spell also work very fast. Thank you so much Dr Ogbe for dedicating your time to cast the Lottery spell for me. I got my bills paid and my debt cleared and am still mega rich. If you need a real And Genuine spell caster to help you Win lottery,kindly contact him for fast and urgent Help Email: drogbeherbalcure5@gmail.com whatsapp numbers +2347063915230THANK YOU FOR READING..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Respected Sir please send my Message for  -
    -
    David H. Koch & Charles G. Koch . CEO -
    -
    [  Sir i am very upset corona virus i am look don with family i have no  money and i have no food please help me   God bless you ] 
    -
    My name is Nasir Inayat  I am a Pakistani and live in Pakistan Lahore  i am Photographer. i m married since 17 years and  one daughter two son I am very worried about my children.
    My children want to get EDUCATION but I cannot afford the expenditure of education. you know well that education is the key of success and it is very important for the success of a nation.  i wish my children gets education and become a gentle man.

    I live in rent house Now you are my last hope i am expecting that you must will help me to provide a small HOME it would be a great help for me  and I cannot explain how I am tense and worried about my family. I send this request to many institute of Pakistan but they cannot help me because I am a Christian.

    you are my last option. I hope you never feel me alone. Sir please give me as soon as possible .it is the matter of my children education.
    Respected Sir Message because you give me your precious time to read my request. I always remember you in my prayers.
    Please help me send the money western union Link. first option.
    My NIC Number 35202-2416186-7
    My whatsapp number .+92 300 9487 723
    Name.Nasir Inayat
    -
    Second option.
    -
    My whatsapp number +92-300-9487-723 Titale of Account  
    Mr  Nasir Inayat Bank Name MCB Baranch Cavalry Ground Lahore Cantt Pakistan IBAN:PK 18 MUCB 0000 0000 12298404
    Bank Swift Code  [ Mucbpkk A ]
    -
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Email Phishing from Bedroom

Email Phishing from Bedroom