David H. Koch & Charles G. Koch Email Phishing Scam

The real David H. Koch
From: David H. Koch
email: officefile238@gmail.com
Subject: ----HI DONATION FOR YOU!

Hi,

David H. Koch, the Philanthropist and Found of Koch Industries


My name is David Hamilton Koch, a philanthropist and the founder of Koch Industries, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living I had one idea that never changed in my mind, that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD $2,000,000.00 Two Million Dollars to randomly selected individuals worldwide.

David H. Koch believes you are a lucky individual


On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so that I will know your email address is valid.

Regards,
David H. Koch

Note: This email is obviously not from the real David H. Koch. He doesn't waste his time emailing regular people about things like this. You can be sure of that.


Next is the Charles G. Koch Scam:

From: "Charles De Ganahl Koch " <11@twet2.onmicrosoft.com>
Reply-To: <charles.charity@xaut.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 16:44:28 +0530
Subject: DONATION FOR YOU !!

Hi,
My name is Charles G. Koch, a philanthropist and the founder of The Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living.’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD 1.Million to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

(charles.charity@xaut.org) Email me (Charles G. Koch)

Visit the web page to know more about me: www.bornrich.com/charles-koch.html or you can google me ( Charles de Ganahl Koch ).

Regards,
Charles G Koch 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Phishing from Bedroom

Email Phishing from Bedroom