Li Ka-Shing wants your reply to the Email Phishing Scam


From: Li Ka-Shing 
email: jmin@windowslive.com
Subject: FROM SIR. LI KA-SHING FOUNDATION!

My name is Li Ka-Shing, a philanthropist and the founder of The HUTCHSON WHAMPOA LIMITED, CHEUNG KONG HOLDINGS AND The Li Ka-Shing Foundation One of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living.’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind—that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD $1.9 Million to randomly selected individual worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random.

Li Ka-Shing wants you to reply to the email phishing scam


Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.{ infocharities@gmail.com } Email me Read about my charities {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_Ka-shing#Charities}

Warm Regards,
Sir. LI KA-SHING

Note: The charities listed at the above Wikipedia URL are not connected to the actual sender of this email.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Phishing from Bedroom

Email Phishing from Bedroom