Maria Elena Quintero Rivillas Email Phishing Scam


From: Maria Elena Quintero Rivillas
email: ia11twppze@btconnect.com
Subject: Kindly get back to me

Hello,
My name is Maria Elena Quintero Rivillas an American citizen based in United Kingdom, I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to charity Organization through you. I am suffering for cancer about 7 years ago and my late husband who had left me everything he worked. I have been touched by the lord to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to charity Organization through you for the good work of humanity.
At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls because I can hardly talk, and I have been restricted by my doctor from taking telephone calls because I deserve all the rest I can get.Presently, I have informed my lawyer about my decision in WILLING this fund to charity through you. I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.
If you are interested in carrying out this task, please provide the following information’s stated below:
YOUR FULL NAME, YOUR HOME ADDRESSES, CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER, A COPY YOUR VALID ID CARD.
When the money is in your account, you will take 10% of the total amount and give the balance to the charity organization in your country. Please Forward the requested information’s so that I will advise you what to do to receive this fund so that the Charity Home can be established in our names. If this business interest's you, kindly reply to my private email address stated herein:   meqrivillas@outlook.com
I am looking forward to receive the requested information to enable us proceed into action.

Maria Elena Quintero Rivillas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Phishing from Bedroom

Email Phishing from Bedroom