YOUR PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED SUCCESSFULLY. CALL OR TEST MESSAGE:+603-513-2696


SUBJECT LINE: YOUR PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED SUCCESSFULLY. CALL OR TEST MESSAGE:+603-513-2696
From: ali@baucoal.com

YOUR PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED SUCCESSFULLY. CALL OR TEST MESSAGE:+1(316)448 7783


Attention: BENEFICIARY ,

I'm Diplomatic Agent Curtis Moore; I have been trying to reach you 
over four hour Please try as much as you can to reach me via my contact:
TEST MESSAGE+1(316)448 7783


To Avoid Delivery of Your Package to the Wrong Person

Meanwhile you are advice to reconfirm your information to avoid delivery to the wrong person
Full Name.....
Home Addree...
Phone Number...
Occupation....
Try and reach me via my email so i can proceed to your home and make my delivery as soon as possible
However, we cannot quote its content to you via email for privacy reasons.
We understand that the content of your package itself is a Bank Draft worth of $4.800 000 00.00(Four million eight hundred thousand US Dollars).
Furthermore, be informed that delivery will be made to your doorstep
Please bear in mind that your valid ID CARD must be presented to me on my arrival before release will be done to you. 
To ensure safety please don’t ever mention this transaction to anybody no matter how close or trusted you think the person might be to you to avoid jeopardizing this transaction until you have received your consignment box.

Yours Faithfully,
Diplomat Curtis Moore.
DHL Online Management Team.
All rights reserved.?1995-2008 DHL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Phishing from Bedroom

Email Phishing from Bedroom