Kevin David Email: Lessons From Managing My Own Team

 

Kevin David
Kevin David

Email from Kevin David


Hey My Friend,

Over the past few months, I’ve heavily focused on improving the culture in my team.

Before, everyone was mostly working on their own tasks…

And all communication went through me.

However, as we have scaled, I found that it’s not sustainable...

I was orchestrating everything and there wasn’t much independent thinking.

So I figured I need to instill more accountability and responsibility into the whole team.

How did I do that?

First, I made sure that everyone’s personal goals align with the big goal of the company…

To free millions of people from the corporate grind.

Secondly, I implemented more meetings.

This might sound counterintuitive to most advice out there…

But I didn’t do this just to brainstorm new ideas or review numbers...

The goal of these meetings is to listen to every person working in our team, hear their suggestions, and make the team connect with each other.

Now, 2 months in, we have much better communication…

Work gets done twice as fast…

And new ideas for improvement are coming from left and right.

Just as the old saying goes…

"If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together."

The lesson I want you to learn here is that in business, your most valuable resource is the people.

If you can make these people feel like it’s their company…

Make them take responsibility and inspire them to put in 110% to achieve their goals…

Then your business will thrive.

Kevin



P.S. Talking about our team, we still have a few more spots open for this month to take on new clients and build you a 100% automated Amazon store.

If you’re looking to invest in an asset that provides extra cash flow month after month…

With unlimited scalability and minimal time to manage (since we do the work for you)...

Then click here to watch my quick overview of how 2020 accelerated the growth of eCommerce and how you can grab a piece of the $4 trillion industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Phishing from Bedroom

Email Phishing from Bedroom