Email Phishing Scam: Ambassador Brian Wesley Shukan, United States Ambassador to Benin

Ambassador Brian Wesley Shukan
Ambassador Brian Wesley Shukan

 

From: Ambassador Brian Wesley Shukan

Email: crincont1@libertadores.edu.co

Subject: RELEASE OF YOUR UNPAID COMPENSATION FUNDS

Hello Dear Beneficiary,


I am Brian Wesley Shukan, the newly appointed United States Ambassador
to Benin. After successful tenure and service in Sudan,  President Joe
Biden nominated me to be the next United States Ambassador to Benin
due to my committed effort to the service. After the Senate Foreign
Relations Committee held hearings on my nomination, I was confirmed
and sent to take over activities here in the U.S Embassy Cotonou,
Benin on May 5, 2022.

I am not happy with what I discovered here at the embassy. Upon my
resumption, I have noticed numerous unpaid scam victims compensation
funds belonging to several beneficiaries. The past administration of
the embassy did not do enough to disseminate these funds to the
rightful  owners. I understand that this may be due to corruption in
the system which I stand against. I have personally swore to deliver
these funds to the beneficiaries with immediate

The United Nations in agreement with the United States ordered
Benin-Republic to pay a compensation amount of $3M USD to each scam
victim for what they suffered in the name of their country, but so
far, not a good number of people have been paid. A Lot of
beneficiaries have not gotten their payments and the authorities are
sitting on it. I have made it a point of duty to personally see to the
disbursement of these funds to the rightful owners and it's on this
note that I decided to contact you for the release of your
compensation funds to you.


Kindly re-confirm the following

1. Name:
2. Address:
3. Phone:
4. Occupation:
5. Age:
6. Country:
7: How much you lost to the impostors:

I look forward to hearing from you.


Yours in Duty
Ambassador Brian Wesley Shukan
Newly appointed United States Ambassador to Benin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Phishing from Bedroom

Email Phishing from Bedroom