Muso Bello Money from Nigeria Phishing Scam

Nigerian Prince scam
Nigerian Prince meme

The following email is a scam email. Do not respond or provide personal information to the sender if you receive this:

Greetings,
I am Musa Bello from Nigeria, personal assistant and lawyer to the former
President of the Islamic Republic of Mauritania (Mr.Maaouya Ould Sid'Ahmed
Taya). When he left the office of presidency in 2005 he visited the
Northern part of Nigeria where we met. Mr.Maaouya Ould Sid'Ahmed Taya
choose me to work with him as his personal assistant and lawyer in
Nigeria. What i was doing for him was to help him remit million of dollars
to his Nigerian Political friends. This has been happening for many years
and i was thinking he was sponsoring his Muslim friends election campaign in the northern part of
Nigeria until the Nigeria authorities found out the money has been using money to
sponsor the Terrorist (Boko Haram) in Nigeria.

Recently, Mr.Maaouya Ould Sid'Ahmed Taya  instructed me to open a new
account with my son's name in a different bank in Nigeria in the month of
March and immediately the account was opened, he transferred the sum of
forty five million united states dollars (US $45,000,000.00) for save
keeping which he has not given me instruction to remit to any body before
he was discovered as Terrorist (Boko Haram) financial sponsor. 3 northern
states in Nigeria has been declared a STATE OF EMERGENCY in order to chase
away the Terrorist (Boko Haram). I was able to escape to the United
kingdom with my family before my name was announced and declared wanted.
Here in the United Kingdom we are not finding it any easy. Since the
Nigeria government could not trace the forty five million united states
dollars (US $45,000,000.00) and that is the only hope we have for now, i
have contacted you to help me receive the money to your account then i can
move to invest my share of the money in your country.

I am ready to share with you in ratio 60/40 as far you will keep this deal
confidential. If this business proposition offends your moral values, do
accept my apology. I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise
the utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinary confidential,
wherever your decision, while I wait your prompt response.

Regards
Musa Bello

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Phishing from Bedroom

Email Phishing from Bedroom