Linda Regan 2008 Cadillac STS Scam on Craigslist


2008 black Cadillac STS Craigslist scam

Scam Alert: Craigslist Posting for 2008 Cadillac STS

If you are browsing on Craigslist, you may notice a deal on a black 2008 Cadillac STS. The ad says that it is $1,995. The number provided is: (256) 273-5677.

Once you text this number, they send back a text saying this:

This is my work number, for more info/photos send me an email at Lnd48regan@gmail.com i will respond you immediately, about 2008 Cadillac STS (price) $2,000.

After you send an email, this is the message that you receive from Linda Regan:

Thank you for contacting me about my 2008 Cadillac STS. This car is in great shape with 111,952 miles, it's automatic with a 3.6 Liter Direct Injection V6 engine. I'm the first owner, it was never been involved in accidents and has clear title.
I am selling it for $2,000 because my husband died 1 month ago (he had a heart attack). It was his car and it brings me bad memories. Along with my daughter we decided to sell the house and moved to my brother in Minnesota, trying to start a new life.
This car was my husband's car and this car is a part of me. It's very hard for me to sell this car cause we have a lot of good memories together, but due to financial problems I have now as a single mother, I am forced to sell it. I know it's a good price and I want to sell it fast to someone who really needs a good car and will take care of it.

I want to use eBay services for the safety of both of us and also offer you 5 days inspection period. All documents, title and bill of sale on your name will come along with the car
God bless! 
If you are interested let me know. Linda Regan

Note: Linda Regan is not a real person. This is a scam. Don't be fooled.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Phishing from Bedroom

Email Phishing from Bedroom