Ambassador to Republic of Benin Email Phishing Scam

Flag colors of Republic of Benin


From: Former Ambassador of USA to Benin

Subject: Former Ambassador of the United States to Benin

Former Ambassador of the United States to Benin
Department of of State.
 
I am Pamela E. Bridgewater the Former United States Ambassador to Republic of Benin, I came down here in this country Benin Republic 2 days ago for an ECOWAS meeting and I was searching for some files that I left in the office before I left and I found out that you and 5 other American beneficiaries have not received your ATM Visa Card worth of $15.5 million since 2 years ago, I asked the present Ambassador Mr. James Knight what happened that you have not receive your fund, and he said you refused to pay the delivery fee $960.00 due to the past experience you encountered with frauds.
 
I am convinced 100% that you have had bitter experience with various 'scam claiming that they have some funds in your name and using the opportunity to be defrauding you of your 'hard-earned money'. The activities of these scam has changed your perspective about conducting business on the internet, and you now believed there is no genuine business that can be conducted on the internet.
 
Well, I am an American and the internet was created by Americans for the purpose of creating awareness for your products/services and conducting genuine business with ease. I am a full citizen of the United States and I am making every effort as a former Ambassador to ensure that no citizen of the United States is cheated by Benin Republic.
 
After my brief meeting with the president of Benin republic concerning the UNPAID and UNCLAIMED FUNDS to the 5 beneficiary including you, they president assured me that if you and the 5 others beneficiaries in my record can be able to pay 10% of the CHARGE AMOUNT $960 that he will order the Immediate Release of your Funds and it will deliver to you immediately through the official government delivery agent.
 
The 10% of $960 dollars is $96 (Ninety Six Dollars) only, therefore I will advise you to go to MONEY GRAM office right now and send the $96 immediately with bellow info so that I will bring your ATM Visa Card worth of $15.5M to you by myself when coming back to the state in the next 2 days after the ECOWAS meeting.

I am doing this to any of United States citizen  to ensure that no citizen of the United States is cheated by the Republic of Benin. Therefore go to MONEY GRAM office now and send the fee $96.00 so that I will bring your ATM Visa Card worth of $15.5M to you by myself when coming back to the state in the next 2 days after the ECOWAS meeting ok.

This is where you should send the fee immediately and get back to me immediately with the payment info, such as MTCN number and sender's name.

 
Receiver Name==== Marcel Onukwube
Country =======Benin Republic
City ============= Cotonou
Text Question ===== Urgent
Answer ============ Today
Amount ======== $96.00
Sender Name ====
Mtcn ====

Note, I have only 2 days to stay in this country because I come for an ECOWAS meeting, and I will go back as soon we finish the meeting in the next 2 days, so kindly reply back to me with the payment info as soon you send it today.
 
Regards
Pamela E. Bridgewater
US Former Ambassador to Republic of Benin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Phishing from Bedroom

Email Phishing from Bedroom