Mr. Karla Johnson and Mr. Johnson Markson and Mr. Johnson Peter Email Phishing Scams

Mr. Johnson Markson


From: MR. JOHNSON MARKSON
email: usonducashnwaotu@gmail.com
Subject: ECO BANK OF WEST AFRICAN STATES (ECOB)

ECO BANK OF WEST AFRICAN STATES (ECOB)
Avenue  Cotonou , BP 988 Cotonou Benin Republic.
Telex :5211 F B COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC 
Tel::+22968574834
From the desk of, Mr. Johnson Markson
Director Payment Department. Financial Bank
of West African (ECOB)

Attn: My Dear Sir/Madam;

Before I commence I will like to explain myself to you, my name is Mr. Johnson Markson, the new director officer of Eco bank Benin Republic Plc West African, my dear, I want to use this opportunity to inform you that I was now the director and it have not been a month now, so I went through the scheme of work of this honourable bank and find out that your name and your fund valued $4.8 million dollars was here for six months.

So it amaze me so much and then I went to the office of IMF office Benin and reported this to them to know what is their aim and they told me that bank former director Mike Williams was the one that curse all this he collect money for peoples and then refuse to wired their fund to them, so my dear the Lord I serve will not allow such to happen here in my seat, so I hereby to declare to you now to get us your full information so that your fund will be wired into your account immediately ok without wasting you time, I do not like betraying people and no one will do such to me.

This is what we needed from you now so that your fund will be wired through this bank immediately,

Your account number;........
Name of bank;..............
Bank address;.............
Bank user name;............
Routing number;............
Home address; .............
Copy of id; ................
Your phone number;.......
Your occupation; ...........
Your Age & Sex:...........
Your Country: ..........
Your State of:........
Your Origin :.........

Forward to the Bank


Once you forward this to this bank I assure you that you are to
receive your fund with 48hrs ok, if your are able to call me am free
call this line; +22968574834

Best Regard
Mr. Johnson Markson
----------------------------------------------------------

Next: Mr. Karla Johnson USD Money Gram Email


Keywords: Money Gram
From: Mr. Karla Johnson
email: Mr.Karla9@Hailee07.onmicrosoft.com
subject: GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!!

Attention My Dear,

Your first payment of 7000 USD Is about to send today through Money Gram money transfer You are advise to Contact Mr. Wilson Robert with your full information.such as

Your name......
Your country.....
Your phone number..
Your adders......

To Enable him to send your First Payment of 7000 USD today.For more information contact Mr. Wilson Robert on behalf of Mr. Karla Johnson. Telephone number: +229 9855-6485 or +229-9985-9256
Email (moneygram.transfer@krovatka.su) he will keep sending your Money Gram payment until your total fund is Completed (3.700,000,00 USD)

Best Regards
Mr. Karla Johnson

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next: Mr. Johnson Peter Email Phishing

From: Mr. Johnson Peter
email: gsportive.ens@alice.it
subject: Attention My Dear:

I am Mr. Johnson Peter

I Just received a call from Rev. Dr. ERIC LEE, the Director Of FedEx Company
Benin that the ( $4.8 Million USD ) cash payment compensation which I sent to
you is returned back due to wrong address provided, They need the
reconfirmation of the below information:

Rev. Dr. ERIC LEE,
DIRECTOR,FEDEX FOREIGN DELIVERY SECTION
Email: (fedexexpressdeliverplc43@yahoo.com.hk)
Tel: +229-98344574.
FEDEX EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIC,

1.YOUR FULL NAME_____
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS______
3..YOUR PHONE AND CELL NUMBER____
4.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE____
5.YOUR AGE/SEX______
6.YOUR COUNTRY_____
7.YOUR occupation_____

Contact them at the following information: Director Dr.ERIC LEE, Tel:+229-
98344574, E-mail:(fedexexpressdeliverplc43@yahoo.com.hk) Your registration code
is (GL-14160), use it as your subject when contacting them,
thanks and have a nice day.

Best Regards
Mr. Johnson Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Phishing from Bedroom

Email Phishing from Bedroom