Diplomat Barbara Green Bank Draft Email Phishing Scam

Fictionalized depiction of Barbara Green

From: DIPLOMAT BARBARA GREEN
email: federalhighcourt079@gmail.com
Subject: CONTACT DIPLOMATIC FOR YOUR DELIVERY

Global Courier Company Ltd.
Corporate Head-Quarters Benin Republic

Hello,

I'm Diplomat Barbara Green.  I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in Salt Lake City International Airport USA with your ENVELOPE BANK DRAFT worth $8.4 Million United State Dollars which I have been instructed by President of Federal Republic of Benin to be delivered to you

The Airport authority demanded for all the legal papers to prove that the fund is no way related to drug or fraud, I have presented the papers to them and they are very much pleased with the papers. This bank draft is for you.


Call Diplomat Barbara Green to Receive a Bank Draft


Please try and reach me with my international phone number 80147045428 as I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in other States

I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call me on phone or text message 80147045428 As you may know I do not want the security company where this BANK DRAFT is lodged to start raising an eye brow because of the length of time it has stayed.

However, before the delivery is effected, we need you to reconfirm the following information so that the funds will not be delivered to someone else

1 Full Name
2 Residential Address
3 Direct Telephone Numbers
4 Scanned Copy Of Driver's License Or Personal ID

After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address

Send the requested information so that we can proceed

URGENT ACTION IS HIGHLY ANTICIPATED.
YOURS DEARLY,

DIPLOMAT BARBARA GREEN  
Call online 80147045428 
FROM BARBARA GREEN

----------------------------------------------
Phishing Scam #2

From: Adam Barbara
Email: mcguffin_johnroyal@yahoo.com
Subject: Compensation Payment

Compensation Payment

Following the resolution and verification by the federal government of Malaysia in collaboration with united states of America, China, United Kingdom and France as mandated by united Nation through the department of compensation payment unit to release your statutory fund with the immediate effect, this compensation program is organized season program for victims of war, disaster(earthquakes,hurricane,storm,fire) Internet scams and elderly one(s).I am pleased to warmly congratulate you and to let you know that the sum of $7.5 million has been approve to you as a compensation payment which will be released directly to your bank account.

On this note you are advised to re-confirm the following:
1 Your Full Name:
Your Address:
3 Your Phone Number:
4 Your Age:
5 Occupation:

Await for your urgent response.

Thanks
Mr. Adam Barbara,
Hon.Minister of Finance
United State of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Phishing from Bedroom

Email Phishing from Bedroom