Felisha Conel, Dr Ruben Robot, Mr. Steiger Francis Email Phishing Scams


From: FELISHA CONEL
email: eke4@ichakaa.7uw.net
subject: HELP FOR SAFEKEEPING,,,

Dear Sir/Mar

Please i beg you read and reply back to me, i need your assistance
urgently please.My Name is Lance Corporal felisha conel.,i hope all is well with you? I am a Medic soldier
working with United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan on war
against terrorism. I am presently in Afghanistan...I have in my
possession the sum of $10.5 million USD which i made here in
Afghanistan, During a Dog search Patrol with 2 other co-Medical Army
while we were trying to make sure we rescue civilians in a demolished
building, I deposited this money with a Red Cross agency. here in
Afghanistan and i want to move out the money to a safer place and also
to invest with the money.

I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep
it safe so that as soon as am through with my mission here in
Afghanistan, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable
business, I will give you 10% of the total money for your assistance
after you have receive the money, 90% will be for me. Please reply
back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you
more details, your urgent reply is needed.

FELISHA CONEL

---------------------------------------------

Next: Dr Ruben Robot Phishing Scam

From: Dr Ruben Robot
email: gh6@sxacilnh.com
subject: Attention: My Dear

Attention: My Dear

I am Ruben Robot. I have received the cheque from bank three days a go and kept the cheque with Dr Micheal Kamau as we discussed. Please mail him immediately to send the cheque to you. I am in Colombia now. I kept USD 10.500.000.00 cashier cheque and will send you the rest of money after my business trip here. I send you so many mails but all bounced back. So mail Dr Micheal Kamau with below email for him to send the cheque to you: micheal.kamau@mail.ru  Thanks and do let me know when you receive it.

Below is their contact
Contact Person: Dr Micheal Kamau
Email: micheal.kamau@mail.ru
Call me + 234 8145940279

1. Full Name:
2. Full Address:
3. Occupation:
4. Age:
5. Sex:
6. Telephone Number:
7. Country

Hoping to hear from you.
Thanks and God bless you and your family.
Dr Ruben Robot

-------------------------------------

Next: Mr. Steiger Francis

Mr. Steiger Francis 
ATTENTION:

I am Mr. Steiger Francis. The sum of $4.5 million. out of your over due total sum has been approved for payment through ATM cash card system after all attempts to pay you through bank, and diplomatic courier failed. The approved sum has been programmed into the ATM cash card which will be dispatched to you through your address upon reconfirmation. I have made several attempts to contact you and this is the 3rd and perhaps the last email to you in respect to this matter. Meanwhile, I received a power of attorney from one CAMBELL WILLIE from USA purportedly issued by you asking us to change the fund beneficiary to his name hence we are seeking for your confirmation as soon as possible. to this end, you should Kindly Re-confirm these information to me.

(1) Your Full Names:-

(2) Address:-

(3) Your Phone Numbers:-

NOTE: The actual fees for shipping your ATM card is just $85.00 nothing more and no hidden fees of any sort! Upon receipt of payment the delivery officer will ensure that your package is sent within 24 working hours. Because I am very sure of everything I am giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive payment/package within the next 24hrs after you have made the payment for shipping.

Regards

Mr. Steiger francis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Phishing from Bedroom

Email Phishing from Bedroom