Mrs. Sarah Howard Email Phishing Scam

Is this Mrs. Sarah Howard?

From: Mrs. Sarah Howard
email: mrs@gmail.com
subject: Greetings in the name of our Lord,
Greetings in the name of our Lord,
I am Mrs.Sarah Howard, I am married to Mr.Andrew Howard, who was an Oil and gold mining Consultant/Contractor in Accra,Ghana.I am a citizen of United States of America. My husband died in June 1, 2009 in Air France Flight 447. Before he died in the year 2009 in air crash. We were married for eleven years without a child.

Mrs. Sarah Howard, Born again Christian?

Before his death we were both born again Christian and we worship in glorious chapel church of God. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ($6.5 million Dollars) in a bank.
Presently the fund is still with the Bank in oversea where my husband worked before he died. Recently, my Doctor told me that i have a serious sickness which is cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness but I pray to God to heal me so that I will be alive and see his work done as my late husband instructed me.
Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church, mosque or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein, I want a reliable person who can assist me to utilize this funds to orphanages widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained, The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that gives.
I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not sincere and also not good people and I don't want my husband efforts to be in vain, I don't want a situation where this money will be used in ungodly way, this is why I am taking this decision, I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going, I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.

No Telephone Communication with Mrs. Sarah Howard


My Dear, please I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband relatives around me always, I don't want them to know about this development, With God all things are possible.
As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of our family lawyer for you to communicate with him and to advice you on how to claim the funds on my behalf.
I want you to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian and whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated  herein.
Hoping to receive your reply for more details and may God be with you.
Remain blessed in the Lord.
Your sister in Christ,
Mrs. Sarah Howard,
MAIL:mrssarahhoward311@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Phishing from Bedroom

Email Phishing from Bedroom