Mr. Lopez Williams Phishing Scam

hooked by phishing scam

Phishing Scam From Mr. Lopez Williams


Mr. Lopez Williams phishing scam email address: williams@gmail.com
This phishing scam email originates from IP address: 209.177.208.247
Phishing Scam email originates from location: Tampa, FL (USA)

Original Phishing Scam Message:


Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Lopez Williams. I am a practicing property attorney by profession,I am the intimate and entrusted personal attorney to late Mr. G. Josef  from your country who was a Gold merchant in hygienic products via West African Coast tro Thailand as an import and export executive. My late client and that of his entire family were lapsed in the Phuket Thailand natural disaster on the 26th of December 2004 in the Tsunami. Now I have contacted you so that the fund that he has left behind can be transferred to your bank account through my assistance.

The fund was valued for Twelve million five hundred thousand dollars $12.5 Million USD and these fund was deposited in a local bank account here by my late client before the accident. I need your private email address Your Age, your occupation,and your Telephone numbers so that I can give you more details about the claim.

Kindly reply to me so that I can forward to you the detail procedures. I must get this money to your bank account immediately!

Thanks and God bless in anticipation of your quick response.

Please reply me through my email address( lopez_williams3@hotmail.com )

Regards,

Mr. Lopez Williams

Image credit: Flick Creative Commons; by ToastyKen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Phishing from Bedroom

Email Phishing from Bedroom